introPSA

Comments

  1. I really like the aesthetic you're going for so far, and I'm curious to learn how you brought the high quality bee image in! I'm excited to see the storyboard, as well as what you're going to upload next for this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be interesting to have a paper cut out feel to the entire thing. I think the use of drop shadows would serve well because it feels very flat at the moment. I do like the idea though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of your animation so far. In terms of your tutorial, it might be easier to cut out the photos in photoshop and use the roto brush to mask out parts in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good, maybe you could create a little more dimension?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FinalProject story board